The CTRMCenter™ is your source for everything ‘CTRM’. This online portal, sponsored by Commodity Technology Advisory, features the latest news, opinions, information and insights on commodity markets technologies delivered by some of the industry’s leading experts and thought leaders.
· A blog focused on commodity markets and technology written by Patrick Reames, Dr. Gary M. Vasey and other industry experts and thought leaders;
· Consolidated and searchable industry news on CTRM software and other technologies for commodity trading firms;
· A searchable directory of software and service solutions to support commodity trading, risk management, back office operations, commodity supply chain operations and more;
· What the Industry is Saying – A centralized view on blogs and news feeds from software vendors, service providers, consulting companies and industry associations;
· Downloadable publications including; whitepapers, newsletters and much more to keep you supplied with the latest in research in the area.
Access to CTRMCenter™ is free and open to everyone and other features will be added in the future.
Stay up to date on the news, activities and happenings in the commodity trading and risk management technology space.
To stay completely up to date with CTRMCenter.com, you should join the site by registering. It is FREE. Please also carefully read our terms of service.
By registering you will be able to;
- Download Articles for free,
- Add or edit your company in the Directory,
- Sign up for free newsletters,
- And participate in other planned site features in the future.
Want to be included?
Does your firm offer software or services in this space? List it in our online directory for free here or, contact us about a premium listing.
Does your firm have a blog with an RSS feed? If so – let us know and we will consider adding you to the “What the Industry is Saying” section.
Want to inquire about advertising on CTRMCenter? Please find more information here.
What is E/CTRM Software?
Energy/Commodity trading, transaction and risk management (E/CTRM) software is that category of software applications, architectures and tools that support the business processes associated with trading energy and commodities. In the broadest sense, commodity trading means both the buying and selling of commodities, the movement and delivery of those commodities and associated risk management activities. It therefore comprises a broad set of functions that can vary considerably depending upon what commodities are traded, what assets are employed in the business, where those assets are located and what the company’s business strategy and associated business processes are.